I was thinking, what am I hoping to achieve with this weblog? Well, a few things...
...one of my dearest lovers verbalized to me that I should write. Others (people in general, thank you very much) have said the same, so partly I'm just trying it out, see what comes of it. I must say, that same g/f also said that she liked how I spoke, that I should write as I speak. Okay! (I must say I too like my turn of the word.)
...I follow the blog of a good dear friend of mine from way back, and I must attest, I am gleefully able to keep up on their life's developments, and workings-of-the-brain. So, partly this blog can keep that transfer of information equitable, and as well lets them know about my life's developments and workings-of-the-brain. :)
...of course I hope to inspire the Youngers that read it! I have set up access so that a bunch of Youngers that I know can read it; here's to you! Semper Viva!
...to inform that circle about me of new information and thinking that I come across daily. There's a hang of a lot of good info out there that receives drat little exposure.
...and finally for now, it's good for my brain to extract this information and put it down and out there. Really good mental exercise.
(Not that I need it! Just a bit of crosstraining, really.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment